Don’t let foot and ankle pain slow you down.
What is EPAT®?
Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Treatment (EPAT®) is the most advanced and highly effective non-invasive treatment method cleared by the FDA. This proprietary technology is based on a unique set of pressure waves that stimulate the metabolism, enhance blood circulation and accelerate the healing process. Damaged tissue gradually regenerates and eventually heals.
This non-invasive office/clinic based procedure represents a breakthrough treatment option for a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions.
What are the possible side effects/complications?
The non-invasive EPAT® treatment has virtually no risks or side effects. In some cases patients may experience some minor discomfort which may continue for a few days. It is normal to have some residual pain after intense exercise or a full-day of work.
What are the expected results?
The beneficial effects of Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Treatment (EPAT®) are often experienced after only 3 treatments. Some patients report immediate pain relief after the treatment, although it can take up to four weeks for pain relief to begin. The procedure eliminates pain and restores full mobility, thus improving your quality of life. Over 80% of patients treated report to be pain free and/or have significant pain reduction.
Is it safe?
Yes. This FDA cleared technology was developed in Europe and is currently used around the globe. A wealth of medical experience, state-of-the-art engineering and optimal quality have been built into each EPAT® device, and extensive clinical studies and tests have confirmed its safety and efficacy.
If performed by a qualified caregiver Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Treatment (EPAT®) has virtually no risks or side effects.
Why Consider Non-Invasive EPAT®?
EPAT® has a proven success rate that is equal to or greater than that of traditional treatment methods (including surgery) and without the risks, complications and lengthy recovery time. EPAT® is performed in your physician’s office/clinic, does not require anesthesia, requires a minimal amount of time, patients can bear weight (i.e. walk) immediately, and return to normal activity within a few days of the procedure.
Benefits of Non-Invasive EAT®
- Patients are immediately fully weight bearing.
- Bilateral patients can be treated at the same time.
- No incision – No risk of infection at the treatment site – No scar tissue formation.
- Patients are able to return to work/normal activities within 24-48 hours, resuming strenuous activities after 4 weeks.
- Patients evaluated for success at 12 weeks.
- Over 80% successful outcomes [Published Data – Long-term pain relief (Results retained)].
- Non-invasive so biomechanics are not affected – future treatment options are not limited.
- Cost Effective.
- Reduced cost from lost work.
- Fast, safe and effective.
- Does not require anesthesia.
for your appointment!